The conference will hold a
presentation facility prepared not only for common posters but
also for virtual content - screens will showcase PowerPoint and
videos. This will give the opportunity for all presenters -
those who are present and particularly for those who cannot be
at the conference meeting physically, but wish to participate -
to showcase their work through a different media. Presenters
that will not be present at the conference, but will participate
with a virtual contribution, must also be registered in the
conference, their papers are considered to be published as the
others and are also entitled to the certificate of participation
in the conference.
Presenters are required to prepare
the content for the presentation itself, which can be made in
one of these two ways (in no particular order):
1) Recording a video of the
2) or, Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a
1) About recording a video
• You can record your presentation through a camcorder,
web-camera or mobile phone with at least 4 mega pixels quality.
• Feel free to open your video in an editing program (Windows
Movie Maker, iMovie, AVID, Final Cut Pro or other editing
software), according to your expertise and convenience, to make
alterations and all kind of editing (putting a tittle, your
• Save your file either in *.AVI, *.MPG, *.WMV or *.MOV
2) About creating a Powerpoint
presentation with a voice-over:
• Use the PowerPoint program or similar (available in any
Operating System) to compose your presentation in slides. This
software is convenient and easier for almost all people, but
you're welcome to use other tools, creating advanced
• We suggest you start by present a picture of yourself with
email contact or affiliations, with a welcome message to the
audience – feel free to use your creativity, but try to keep it
easy and brief.
• Use an audio recording device, such as a microphone or other
external voice recorder, music, etc. Once you have you
PowerPoint slides, you can insert the audio files using the
program itself - click Insert > Movies and Sounds > Sound from
file (choosing the location of your audio files).
• You can also record your voice with PowerPoint in each slide,
if desired - click Insert > Movies and Sounds > Record sound.
One can create self-running slides, including your voice
• After you made the synchronized PowerPoint presentation, turn
it into a movie file - click File > Make Movie - the opened
window will allow you to choose the location where you want to
save your video from the PowerPoint presentation (save your file
either in *.AVI, *.MPG, *.WMV or *.MOV (extensions format).
Important note for videos and
- Spoken or written words must be in English.
- Try to achieve a good quality voice recording, to facilitate
the hearing, by making it in a quiet setting and by speaking
clearly and in a paused manner.
- Videos and PowerPoint videos should be kept simple,
transmitting information clearly, like in a poster presentation
with the respective contents. Use clear and visible characters
in the writings when editing text or topics.
- Review and watch various times your video and its contents in
your software player.
- You MUST NOT EXCEED a 10
minutes presentation and 2GB of space file.